I've previously backed myself into a proverbial corner on this story, and I don't wish to do that again. So, in order to keep the ending I have in mind becoming a reality, I'm not going to publish the updates for this story until it is completely finished. Once I've finished it, I will update it on a weekly basis until the end.
The story should be on hold for only about a couple of months, maybe less depending on how easily the actions and words in their specifics come to me. I have the rest of part three and part four to write before we reach the shocking ending I have planned.
Once this is finished, I hope to write a sequel to it that I obviously can't give details about. I have to consider it a sequel and not a continuation due to the change involved.
So, please be patient with me and this slight drought for this story.
Thank you :)

Rainbow gem's are trippy...
ReplyDeleteOther than that, ok :) Good luck and I look forward to the next update when you're ready
I'm going to miss this story while we wait, but I understand you wanting the time to sort it out.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, I've been meaning to catch up on Story With No Title, so I guess this is a good time for that.
Thanks for the support guys. Yes, I need to sort it out. I worry if I don't I might take or make the tiniest little veer off of the plot and well... butterfly effect. If I had no ending planned, it would be different, but yeah.
ReplyDeleteThat would be cool if you read SWNT, yangthecat, but don't feel like you have to. Just if you wanna. I really enjoy that story probably the most of any of the ones I write. I'd like to say it shows, but I let others decide that.
(`)>
QUACK!!!
DeleteI would say it shows. SWNT is my favourite too :)
I do want to read it, I meant to from the time you started it. I just get so busy, and time passes so fast, and yadda yadda, lol.
DeleteAnyway, I got a few chapters in this morning, and I am loving it. =D
(`)> You know I had to throw in the duck. Thanks, gemly!
DeleteI understand. :) It's also the one I update most frequently when I'm not going crazy with that legacy/thing. Believe me, I have so many that are like that every time I see a new update, I'm like 'oh, I need to read that story'. Then, I get busy doing stuff. Then the kids need something. Then the voices in my head won't shut up.. oh, wait... I mean the Characters in my head won't shut up. >.>
Cool! I'm tickled pink you like what you've read so far. :)
I totally understand your decision and know it will be worth the wait.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, jb. It's slower going than I thought it'd be, but it's slowly going forward nonetheless. :)
Delete